So it has been reported that Irish people will eat a gigantic 17.7million Easter Eggs this weekend and spend over €50million buying them!! We have to admit that we are a big bunch of chocolate lovers here at Munstergroup Insurance so we have put together a list our top 10 favourite Easter eggs! Tell us what you think..
Munstergroup Insurance HQ Top 10 Easter Eggs
10) Galaxy – Smooth chocolate for smooth movers! It is hard to resist some classic smooth milk chocolateyness from galaxy. A safe bet if you need to buy an Easter Egg gift for a colleague or someone whose chocolate preferences you don’t know too well.
9) Wispa – For bubbly characters! Wispa were brought back by popular demand a couple years ago and have proved to be one of the nation’s favourite chocolate bars!
8) Roses – For the traditional type! First brought into the market in 1938, Cadbury Roses have been a favourite for special occasions for a long time. We love the strawberry dream flavour!
7) Smarties Eggs – Creative Candies! Together with the childhood nostalgia factor, we just cannot resist all of the colourful fun packed inside the Smarties egg. We also love their perfect not too big, not too small size!
6) Yorkie – A man thing! These chunky chocolates are targeted at men but the women in office like a bit of that chunky tasty goodness too. The traditional plain chocolate flavour is our favourite too!
5) Kinder Surprise – For the inner child! No matter how old we get it is hard not to be curious about what we will get in our Kinder Surprise giant egg. We also get weak at the knees for the delicious kinder chocolate in these family favourites.
4) Dairy Milk – Set in your ways! We don’t need to say too much about this classic egg with its “smooth milk chocolate”. There will probably be at least one in most households this Easter.
3) Malteasers – For the calorie counters! It is hard to resist the unique crispy, crunchy, chocolatey texture of a malteasers egg. This is the perfect Easter egg for calorie conscious folks that still want to indulge in their milk chocolate Easter egg.
2) Crème Egg – Love it or hate it! You are either on one side of the fence or the other when it comes to crème egg. We love the fun factor of these gooey eggs, a popular choice in Munstergroup HQ!
1) Lindt Gold Bunny – Trendsetters! Our number one choice of best Easter eggs for 2016 is the Lindt Gold Bunny! We are trendy bunch in Munstergroup Insurance and we just love these beautifully packaged and mega tasty chocolate bunnies.
Tell us what your favourite Easter Eggs are in the comments section.
Happy Easter from Munstergroup Insurance, for all your insurance needs!