To safeguard you home against many of life’s risks check out our Home Insurance scheme. Following these simple home safety tips will also help to protect your home.
- A monitored home alarm system can help to deter intruders and it can also help to keep the cost of your home insurance down.
- Set the alarm system when going to bed. Make sure that the night time alarm allows you to move freely around the house.
- Always ensure that external door are securely locked.
- Leave a spare set of keys with a trusted neighbour, friend or relative and if you are going away ask them to call to the house at random times to keep an eye on it.
- Be aware of the weather forecast and watch out for weather alerts and warnings.
- Secure any potential hazards such as dead tree branches and loose slates or roof sheeting.
- Ensure that garden furniture and outdoor toys such as trampolines are stored in a secure shed during bad weather to prevent them blowing away.
Protect your home from the unexpected!