What is GAP Insurance?
GAP Insurance makes up the “gap” between what your insurance company will pay out and the amount of money outstanding on your car loan in the event of a total write off. When you purchase a new vehicle, the retail price is normally greater than the vehicles’ resale value.
Does the car need to be brand new to avail of GAP Insurance?
The answer is no. GAP Insurance is available to cheap generic viagra in canada individuals with
- private cars or light commercial vehicles.
- The vehicle doesn’t necessarily need to be brand new, but it must have less than 120,000 km on the clock and be less than 8 years old.
Who should purchase GAP Insurance?
If the original purchase of your vehicle included a finance agreement, then this insurance is for you. It provides you with essential protection from owing money to a financial institution for a car you no longer possess.
What is covered?
- Total loss by fire, theft or collision.
- Vehicles with less than 120,000km on the clock
- One policy covers a three year period
- A fourth year is provided to clear any finance agreement
How Can I get GAP Insurance?
By calling munstergroup insurance on 065-6841766, or alternatively click on our contact us link.