Compare Car Insurance Quotes today Online or Over the Phone
At Munstergroup insurance we provide very competitive rates on Car Insurance through long established relationships with several key Insurers. Insuring your car with us is quick and easy. Our experienced insurance advisors are efficient and professional.
We are dedicated to searching through our network of insurers to find the best cover to suit your needs at the fairest price. Whatever your requirements we will look after you.
Get in touch
Choose your cover
Choose the type of Car Insurance Cover that suits your needs.
In the event of an accident your vehicle and any damage or injury caused to third party is covered with this type of insurance.
Third Party Fire & Theft
Your vehicle is covered for damage caused as a result of fire or theft and cover for any injusry or damage caused to third party is provided with this type of insurance.
Third Party Only
Cover is provided for injury to third party and damage to their vehicle with this type of insurance.
- Up to €65,000 0 in legal fees to pursue your claim in respect of any personal injury or uninsured loss where you have been the innocent party in a car accident occurring anywhere in the UK or the Republic of Ireland
- 24/7 legal helpline for advice on any legal matter, not just in relation to an accident.
- In circumstances where your vehicle is declared a total loss or is stolen and remains unrecovered for a period of 48 hours, we will provide you with a self-drive hire car of equivalent level up to a maximum of 1600cc for a period of up to 10 calendar days
- Uninsured Drivers Excess Payment - In the event that you are involved in a non-fault accident we will pay the excess due under the comprehensive policy of motor insurance subject to a maximum payment of €500. This applies when the policyholder has been involved in a road traffic accident and there is an identifiable third party, albeit uninsured
*Exclusions and Terms and Conditions apply.
Imagine the cost of replacing all your household keys and locks or even being stranded without your keys.
With Keycare Cover there is a 90% likelihood of keys being reunited with their owner. The emergency helpline is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Key Features and Benefits:
• Replacement locks, keys and locksmith charges up to €1500.
• Locksmith call out charges where keys are locked inside a vehicle or premises up to €80 (within the €1500 annual limit per registered key fob).
• Cost of public transport or reasonable taxi fares when stranded.
•The cost of reprogramming immobilizers and alarms.
• €10 reward to finder courtesy of Keycare Ireland.
• Emergency helpline 24 hour, 365 days a year.
• No excess to pay
• No claims discount on home and motor policies remains protected.
*Exclusions and Terms and Conditions apply.
This comes in handy if your vehicle breaks down or suffers a puncture. This cover will mean that our Breakdown partner can carry out repairs on the spot.
What is included?
- Roadside assistance for mechanical failure, puncture & lost or stolen keys.
- 24 hours a day, 365 days a year emergency helpline.
- Roadside assistance and if the recovery agent cannot fix your vehicle it will be taken to the nearest garage, other local repairer, or your home address, whichever is closer.
- If you need to have the flat/punctured tyre repaired or replaced we will refund you €25 towards the cost of this repair or replacement upon receipt of supporting invoice.
- In the event your vehicle suffers a breakdown incident or is involved in an accident in mainland Europe, we will refund this cost to you up to a maximum of €500 upon you supplying a receipt for same.
- If your vehicle cannot be repaired within a reasonable period of time, we will provide either of the following benefits:
A replacement vehicle for up to 3 calendar days subject to availability,
Overnight accommodation i.e. the cost of overnight accommodation including breakfast*
- Our car breakdown cover covers your car in Northern Ireland, mainland UK and Republic of Ireland.
- Your No Claims Bonus will NOT be affected if you make a claim on your Breakdown Assistance policy.
*Mileage restrictions and T&C's apply.
An excess is a great way of reducing the cost of your insurance premium, however, claims often happen at the most inappropriate times when we don’t always have the funds in our account to cover the excess.
An Excess Insurance policy will reimburse the excess you may have paid provided the claim is more than the total policy excess at the time of the incident and is reported immediately. This is a really clever addition to your insurance.
For example, say you have an excess of €500 on your policy – if you have an accident and it costs more than this to fix, then you can claim back that €500, so you aren’t out of pocket.
What is included*?
•Only one claim can be made per period of insurance.
• Amount of claim under the Excess policy must not exceed the value of the total excess of the main policy.
*Exclusions and Terms and Conditions apply. It’s important to note that if the claim is your fault, you cannot reclaim your excess.
Enhance Your Cover
Frequently asked Questions
- Your Car details – Registration, Make, Model, manufacturer, the current market € value of the car and your annual mileage
- Personal details – the address at which the car will be kept, drivers licence and any information on previous claims
- Policy Renewal date
- How many years, if any, you have been claims free
- Move House
- Change your name
- Switch occupations or your place of work changes
- Change where you park overnight
- Need to add an additional driver
- Receive penalty points or a conviction
- Modify your vehicle
- Your annual mileage changes
Expert Advice on all kinds of Car Insurance
Our team of qualified insurance brokers can guide you through the insurance process to ensure that you get car insurance cover to suit your needs at the best possible price. We search the insurance market on your behalf paying careful attention to ensure that your needs are met.