Cheap Van Insurance
At Munstergroup Insurance we provide cheaper van insurance – up to 30% more discount if you or your partner have a private car at home.
At Munstergroup insurance we offer you very competitive rates on Commercial Van Insurance.
Our experienced van insurance advisors will be happy to compare van insurance cover and prices through our insurers to ensure that you get cover to suit your needs.
We offer great features and benefits together with top quality customer service from our dedicated van insurance experts.
Get in touch
Choose Your Cover
Damage to your vehicle and any damage or injury caused to third parties is covered with this type of insurance in the event of accident.
Third Party Fire & Theft
Loss or damage to your van a result of fire or theft as well as injury or damage to third parties is covered with this insurance.
Third Party Only
This type of cover only covers for third party injury or damage to their vehicles.
Helping You to Stay on the Road
Whether you are a new customer or you are renewing your van insurance with us, our expert business advisors will help ensure you have the cover you need for your whole business.
Support is Here when you need it
With Munstergroup Insurance you can be confident that you are in safe hands. Our team of experts will be here to help you out with all of your van insurance queries online, on mobile and over the phone. Whatever questions you need an answer to we will be at your side to provide answers and guide you through every step.
Enhance Your Cover
• Up to €65,000 0 in legal fees to pursue your claim in respect of any personal injury or uninsured loss where you have been the innocent party in a car accident occurring anywhere in the UK or the Republic of Ireland
• 24/7 legal helpline for advice on any legal matter, not just in relation to an accident.
• In circumstances where your vehicle is declared a total loss or is stolen and remains unrecovered for a period of 48 hours, we will provide you with a self-drive hire car of equivalent level up to a maximum of 1600cc for a period of up to 10 calendar days
• Uninsured Drivers Excess Payment - In the event that you are involved in a non-fault accident we will pay the excess due under the comprehensive policy of motor insurance subject to a maximum payment of €500. This applies when the policyholder has been involved in a road traffic accident and there is an identifiable third party, albeit uninsured
*Exclusions and Terms and Conditions apply.
This comes in handy if your vehicle breaks down or suffers a puncture. This cover will mean that our Breakdown partner can carry out repairs on the spot.
What is included?
- Roadside assistance for mechanical failure, puncture & lost or stolen keys.
- 24 hours a day, 365 days a year emergency helpline.
- Roadside assistance and if the recovery agent cannot fix your vehicle it will be taken to the nearest garage, other local repairer, or your home address, whichever is closer.
- If you need to have the flat/punctured tyre repaired or replaced we will refund you €25 towards the cost of this repair or replacement upon receipt of supporting invoice.
- In the event your vehicle suffers a breakdown incident or is involved in an accident in mainland Europe, we will refund this cost to you up to a maximum of €500 upon you supplying a receipt for same.
- If your vehicle cannot be repaired within a reasonable period of time, we will provide either of the following benefits:
A replacement vehicle for up to 3 calendar days subject to availability,
Overnight accommodation i.e. the cost of overnight accommodation including breakfast*
- Our car breakdown cover covers your car in Northern Ireland, mainland UK and Republic of Ireland.
- Your No Claims Bonus will NOT be affected if you make a claim on your Breakdown Assistance policy.
*Mileage restrictions and T&C's apply.
Imagine the cost of replacing all your household keys and locks or even being stranded without your keys.
With Keycare Cover there is a 90% likelihood of keys being reunited with their owner. The emergency helpline is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Key Features and Benefits:
• Replacement locks, keys and locksmith charges up to €1500.
• Locksmith call out charges where keys are locked inside a vehicle or premises up to €80 (within the €1500 annual limit per registered key fob).
• Cost of public transport or reasonable taxi fares when stranded.
•The cost of reprogramming immobilizers and alarms.
• €10 reward to finder courtesy of Keycare Ireland.
• Emergency helpline 24 hour, 365 days a year.
• No excess to pay
• No claims discount on home and motor policies remains protected.
*Exclusions and Terms and Conditions apply.
Arrange a call back
Let us call you at a time that suits you. Fill in the form below and an advisor will call you back. If you require assistance immediately call 065 68 41 766