Munstergroup Insurance is one of Irelands leading insurance brokers. With over 40,000 clients, we are committed to creating meaningful, efficient and effective communication channels, which customers and potential customers can use to contact us or learn more about the organisation.
To complement our regular communication channels, the organisation is present on a number of social media platforms: Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
This policy contains the rules and guidelines, which to adhere to when interacting with Munstergroup Insurance on social media platforms.
We welcome questions and commentary, including constructive feedback, however, for the comfort of all participants, it is expected that community members will behave in a reasonable way at all times.
Personal abuse, offensive and unlawful activity will not be tolerated. We reserve the right to remove posts and block any followers that do not adhere to these guidelines and/or that we deem to be the following:
- Offensive, threatening, abusive or use obscene language (profanities and derogatory words) or content (images, video, links and so on)
- Anything advising or suggesting activities that may be harmful or dangerous
- Comments or posts deemed to be completely off-topic and not of any relevance or connection to the theme of the page
- Potentially libellous accusations or statements
- Any spam or content for unrelated service or products
- Anything of an illegal or unlawful nature
- Any content (copy or imagery) that violates copyright or license agreements
- Any content that is disrespectful/offensive towards other community members or Munstergroup Insurance staff
Correspondence will not be entered into.
Privacy and Security Policies
To protect the privacy of our online community members and the privacy of others, no personal information should be posted to any of our social media pages. Users should also remember that they are subject to the terms and conditions of Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Hours of Service
We monitor our social media profiles during office hours: Monday – Thursday 9am-5.15pm, Friday – 9.30am-5.15pm.
We aim to respond promptly to any queries during the above hours. For very urgent matters, please contact our marketing team at email@example.com
Please direct any queries regarding these guidelines to our marketing team at:
Competition Terms and Conditions
Competitions are open to Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 and over, with the exception of employees and their immediate families of Munstergroup Insurance, its agents or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion.
Opening and closing dates will be announced in the post published to promote the competition. Entries submitted after this final closing date will not be included.
Prize(s) will be described on the post published to promote the competition and is non-transferable. There is no cash or other prize alternative. In the event of cancellations, there will not be a refund of the prize value.
No cash in lieu.
By participating in Munstergroup Insurance promotions and competitions, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
The competition rules will be fully described in the post. Usually it would include comment/like/share posts and tweets.
The Judge’s decision is final and no negotiations will be entered in to.
Draw will take place on the date published and winner(s) will be contacted through our Facebook page or Twitter account within an hour, to organise delivery of the prize.
- Munstergroup Insurance reserves the right to withdraw or amend this competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control.
- Munstergroup Insurance and its’ agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition.
- Decisions of Munstergroup Insurance’s and its’ agents are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Munstergroup Insurance reserves the right to draw an alternative winner in the event that we believe that any winner has contravened any of these terms and conditions.
- Munstergroup Insurance reserves the right to draw an alternative winner in the event that no contact has been made within a 12 hour period.
- Munstergroup Insurance are not liable for any loss, damage or injury that might occur to the winner resulting from his or her acceptance of the promotion or prize.
- Entry into this competition will be deemed to be a full and unconditional acceptance by the applicant of the Terms and Conditions of this competition. A failure to adhere to these Terms and Conditions may result in disqualification from the competition and, if applicable, forfeiture of the prize(s). The Promoter reserves the right to alert Facebook to any such behaviour, which may result in the person’s account being frozen pending investigation.
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions by participating in this competition.
- Only one entry per person. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted.
- The Promoter reserves the right to seek and issue publicity on behalf of the Entrants. By entering the promotion, the Entrants agree to participate in publicity as reasonably requested surrounding the promotion.
- Proof of identity may be called for before the prize is awarded as a proof of age.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram, and release Facebook or Instagram of any and all liability in relation to this promotion. You are providing your information to the promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram.